Business and Opportunities
Does starting your Business Online leave you Confused, unsure, disillusioned, afraid of The Costs, Time, or Effort involved?
This is Natural and for everyone embarking on being entrepreneurial or independent, the fears can freeze your ability to proceed or get ideas on how to start. Just as important will be the time you have to consider in investing in your new venture, if you are unemployed this will work well but other considerations come into play, like finances to move forward, without knowing when you see a return on your investments.
For Employed people, this a double edge sword concern, Time to work this in your schedule, effects on your family taking on more, redirecting of already most likely tight budgets [funds] to a new idea that you are unsure of the results or benefits or time frames.
Perhaps You’re Already in Business
Are you an e-commerce trader, online shop owner, do you look to start up a drop-shipping- business, Are you failing to meet your targets or business Plan Due to Coronavirus or Other Circumstances, I.e Sourcing Nich Products, Volume, Import of export disruption, Jacked up Prices from your Providers.
Many people are considering or already started their online businesses, either on eBay, Amazon, Woo, Shopify, Magneto, Presta Shop, YoKart, Etsy, or Alibaba, or Tmall
Don’t be Put off as there are an incredible variety of e-commerce packages to choose from, making your dream of building an online store easier than ever before.
Best e-Commerce Platforms
1. Shopify: beginners (and pros) creating online stores without coding. No software installations or hosting services are required.
2. BigCommerce: founded in 2009 by two Australians,
3. WooCommerce: a free, open-source WordPress shopping cart plugin owned
4. CoreCommerce: e-commerce store
5. 3DCart: e-commerce store, w/free trial sign up,
6. Magneto: one of the most popular open-source e-commerce platforms in the
What You Get From Each
Starting an online store with Canadian Company Shopify is very simple Why? 15mins and you’re is ready, no web building skills or internet experience required
Multi selling and easy integration with your social media platforms, including Amazon shop, Apps to support mobiles android and apple are available.
- + Guest checkout, one-page checkout, and a one-step checkout option.
- + Dropshipping, A 24/7 support are some of its other most popular features
- – Like eBay and amazon, you pay a transaction fee for every sale
Pricing 3 monthly packages starting at $29, $79 and $299 with 2.9% + 30¢ per online transaction.
A Saas based platform and competitor of Shopify. with thousands of online stores running on their platform. Noted for it’s its high-end features and low pricing
- + integration of your online store with Amazon, Instagram, and Facebook
- + payment gateway options and search engine friendly
- + List unlimited Products
- + No transaction fee.
- – As your store develops upgrading is necessary, the monthly package starts at $29.
- – Platform Support needs to be improved
Popular with Global shoppers, Woocommerce is a WordPress provider with great experiences for users already engaged and familiar with WordPress, Woocommerce is free, Except, additions and hosting you may need will drill into your pockets budget-friendly it is not.
- + Easy to customize
- + Search engine friendly
- +&- Range of plugins and themes available [premium ones cost]
- + Ease of use and Free!
- – A multi-vendor marketplace is not
- – Support and Scalability needs lots of work
- – Hosting and Domain Registration.
A Global 70 countries diverse user community due primarily to multilingual and multi-currency
- +Free Trial signup [30 Day no credit card]
- + multilingual and multi-currency
- + Excellent customer support
- + impressive feature set and excellent customer support
- + & – $29 basic to $229 business packages [competitive]
- + Personal: $19/month
- + setup wizard takes you through basic steps
- – Platform Ease of use
- – Unreliable uptime
- – Moderate learning curve
Serves merchants large and small, cloud eCommerce Platform, Without the box features, an appealing option for those looking for an affordable, fully-hosted selling solution plan.
- +Competitive monthly cost
- + Numerous features on all plans
- + Flexible and robust features
- + Customized feature packages available
- + No transaction fees
- + Payment processing options
- + Scalable
- – Limited design tools
- – Inconsistent customer support
- – Moderate learning curve
Open-source eCommerce platform If you decide on a large-scale enterprise plan Magento is perfect. With a Large Following community and related benefits. A pool of Partners and evolving eCommerce software,
- + Basic version Free
- + Guest and easy check-out pages
- + Multi-Currency and Language
- + integrates well with social media and other online stores
- + A secure, responsive platform, supporting mobile apps
- – Programing skills to maintain your store
- – Not suitable for small merchants and sole traders, Costly
- – Premium Version minimum of $20,000 per year
Best E-Commerce Hosting in 2020
Shopping cart Software
Start your 2020 Online Business Using These eCommerce Platforms:
- Shopify: Canadian company which started in 2006.
- Bigcommerce: Bigcommerce is also a Saas based eCommerce platform and competitor of Shopify
- YoKart. YoKart is a popular platform that allows you to start a multi-vendor website like Amazon, Etsy, or Alibaba, with reasonable overheads.
Industries Already Shaping up to Profit
eLearning Industry: Continues to Grow at an alarming rate, The trend of virtual learning & teaching will reveal how important the eLearning industry is in our new changing world it is expected to reach $325 billion by 2025.
The Idea of Working or Operating from your home was a myth, Nowadays it is becoming a normal aspect of business online, the ability to discuss, teach, consult with professionals such as Teachers, Doctors, hold Meetings, Native & None language Speakers, Trainers, Departments, etc. The eLearning industry is the new millennia and future of online marketing, with its plethora of opportunities in business for enthusiastic and budding entrepreneurs.
Online Travel Industry: With internet awareness and a high level of penetration globally, the online Niche’s travel market is reaching new heights. Allied Market Research, shows the online travel market will most likely achieve a growth of 11% over the next 3-4 years.
Fashion and Online Luxury Industry: Already Growing at a tremendous 6-8% a year, Luxury goods and articles is set to reach Global sales amounting to approx €390 billion by 2025.
Asian Locations, in particular, are socially converted, financially capable, and besotted with big brand names, and new innovations, This millennia generation are honed, primed and ready to absorb all that manufacturers and designers have to offer.
Chinese have the resources to buy into the fashion and luxury markets, a measure of affluence, and their wealth and Position. China is the fastest-growing market place with India expected to cross $30 billion by 2021 in fashion and luxury goods
Health and Wellness Industry: This is a multi-trillion dollar health and wellness Niche’ industry with unmeasurable opportunities to develop your business Online. It is noted that the general public is taking to the online option of booking online doctor consultations, Dental appointments, Even purchasing medical drugs via pharmacies and supplementary Natural body-related Products via Online stores.
Choice of Niche’ Stealth and Caution!
Research and with great CAUTION Choose your business niche, Placing your business dreams and making it less likely to fail depends on taking the right or better choice, success is measured heavily on your eCommerce business vision and target audience I.e the optimal successful niche’
Other just as beneficial and highly motivated marketing areas like On-demand TV/Satellite/Video/Movies Service marketplaces, Online Car driving tests and examination, rental business, car booking website.
What Factors Convince Shoppers to Buy Online
Shoppers are looking for Quick, ease of use, easy to find, Testimonials, Quality, Low prices, Discounts, Vouchers, No quibble returns, With these n your armory on online trading and e-commerce, your Business is ready to grow.
Giving shoppers what they need, like, and seek is paramount A Google Study shows where e-commerce marketing and sales are highest in four competing countries, the primary reasons for shopping and thereafter buying online followed these requirements:
- USA- Discounted Product Price –helps to Incentivize customer long term returns and repeat visits with coupons and promos.
- UK -Discounted Prices – U.K. consumer habits Differ somewhat, they are drawn to buying from the same store twice even more!
- Faster Shipping – US Consumers Prefer faster shipping -dispatching than in-store pickups.
- Same-Day Delivery – This desirable delivery service trend is exponentially virally growing, copying Amazon’s services, many retailers are also offering same-day delivery service to keep in the cut-throat competition
- Mobile Payment (UPI Enabled) – No quibble simplified mobile devices Payments Platform, with reduced prices brings digital payments as the number one method for retail transactions, on or offline. Particularly using UPI.
- Merchants Adopting Mobile Payment System: This is also evident from the fact that the number of merchants accepting them has increased 10 million over 3 years. [finetech in India, mobile payments methods] and China’s WeChat and Alipay
- Effect of Testimonials – Many countries are seeing Value in testimonials with respect to a product or service that is deemed more solid and has higher conversions, Southamerica Brazilians value other Customers’ product testimonials and reviews and would buy easier and readily, I urge you to place reviews clearly on your web pages.
My eCommerce Business
I am now an ex-pat residing in China, my history of e-commerce business is substantial, My first step into the e-commerce market was in 2009, I was exexperienced, with no real background in Marketing especially online.
With a partner, we test piloted schemes to test the market on what to sell.
- We purchased low cost, low failure rate none electronics products to sell in markets in and around London and south east kent.
- This was a tough enterprise, requiring early morning rise and preparation, listing and arranging products to take to market, to also understand how they work
- The struggle was obvious as we were new kids on the block, and we expected that, little did we realize how much more it would entail as months passed on.
- eBay and Amazon were not yet decided on, and as we were in the early stage of product niche’ ideas we held off on joining either.
- Six months later, finding our customers wants we proceeded with eBay and amazon, things were on the up but more hours ordering auditing importing and taxes were new and time-consuming,
- Traction was beginning to happen, sales were picking up, but returns killed our profit, it was living on a knife-edge.
- Customer services was not a major part of the business model and success
- 1 year later our eBay and amazon shops were in place and working as expected. But still not much profit, I envisaged the first year this was normal, so digging deep was necessary.
- Larger quantities of new products were added to our sites, this now created fluidity in our profit and purchasing power, Now we could consider providing a faster delivery service and no return failures were a good way forward.
- Established and focusing on Refining our niche’ changes brought benefits and a better business model, another level was needed, so
- I moved to China and opened Office, a new staff of 4 engaged in Purchasing and exporting to the UK warehouse.
- Scaling the business was necessary, improved quality checks, quicker acquisition to meet ‘supply-and-demand’ fluctuations,
- The outcome, more sales, fewer failure rates. The versatility of market products, Also positioned me to provide New products as they arrived at the market place before the competition.
- I have experience born from hands-on purchasing and resourcing here in China, I can remove unwanted Purchasing buying problems early, follow the chain of purchase and export to delivery, communicate with manufacturer and suppliers on your behalf, fill the gap of uncertainties with answers and results.
What is SAAS (Software-as-a-Service)
SaaS is a method of software delivery that allows data to be accessed from any device with an Internet connection and web browser.
In this web-based model, the software vendors maintain and host the servers, their databases, and its code.
Big Difference Saas and Cloud Saas SaaS and the cloud is that with SaaS, all the data resides with the service provider
Why Companies Choose SaaS
Cloud-based software is the defacto deployment format for almost all business types of technology across the Globe.
Additionally, applications utilizing the web browser remove the tedious installation and contrite contracts. allowing fees over a time period instead of upfront full Payments Creating a more affordable system enough for any budget.
- SaaS deployments do not require endless hardware, giving buyers the option to outsource unwanted and undesirable IT troubleshooting and maintenance of software from in-house.
- SaaS systems are in the main paid across a subscription model structure, But Other means [on-premise software] Normally required an upfront Full payment, via a perpetual licensed system
- The pandemic and covid outbreak may have broken or deflated companies, even diminished their profits considerably, however through this very evil natural disaster, we see striving old and new companies, entrepreneurs, fresh ideas, and business niche’s that did not have the opportunity before.
- We also see the brands energized, refine creativity, streamlined their models, Develop new strategies, found new, or lose market business opportunities.
- Cleansing old models, applied by reinventing and reinforcing with fresh vision, strong innovative manufacturing and services practices, and succeeding in today’s uncertain times.
- This is time to get your shoes on and join the biggest business opportunity this century. Are you ready?